We went to the Circus today. Joey said that we couldn't miss that. We went last year and Joey loved it, so we had to go back this year. Last year we left Luke at home with a babysitter. Apparently, Joey thought we'd do that again. He told us that Luke was to little to go, but he went anyways.
Luke sat down and didn't move once it started. He did well until intermission. After intermission, he didn't care about the circus anymore. I ask him if he was going to run off with the circus and he said "No! No! No!" Luke is very impressed with elephants. Joey's favorite part was when the clowns were being funny.
The circus started and Luke sat there, he watched very seriously.
The beginning of the Circus.
Luke was clapping for the Elephants.
I love these clowns.
This Clown insisted on dinner afterwards.
2 comments:
We had a lot of fun at the circus last year too. However, this year we were not at my parents house when it came. It would be a two and a half hour drive for us to see it. The best part of the entire circus for Ken and I was that public transportation dropped us off right at the building! Therefore we didn't have to worry about parking.
Glad that you guys had fun.
Looks like you guys had a blast! I still have never been to a circus and I am almost 31 now! I wish I could have came along :-)
Post a Comment