We came home, I got lunch for the boys. Joey got to pick today, he wanted chicken noodle soup and grapes. I fix both very well. In fact, it is one of my specialities. Both boys went down for a nap and slept for a long time.
After nap time, Joey wanted to go outside to play. It was hot and so I decided to drive the boys down to Palafox Pier. This water thing is where the Bayfront Auditorium use to be. They played there for about 45 minutes or so. They had a great time. Luke was most impressed with all the pigeons, but he kept saying "Ducks!" I can't tell you how many he chased and Joey would run and scare them off.
Luke's Ducks
2 comments:
I want to run in the sprinklers too! thanks for the recipe :-) I am sure that we will enjoy it.
I'm glad they turned Bayfront into something that people can use. It looked like the boys had a great time!
Anthony
Post a Comment