Wednesday, June 11, 2008

All about life with Luke

Luke is beginning to talk. We love to hear him say lots of cute things, my favorite is "Night Night!"
If Luke is in bed and he doesn't want to sleep, he doesn't try to climb out of bed, he just takes the sheets off his bed and then screams. I go into find him sitting or standing on the mattress with the sheets on the floor.
He also most days is the first one at the table and the last one up. He is usually very serious about eating the whole time.
He still likes to take his nightly walk. He doesn't like to go to sleep until he has taken a walk. He doesn't have to be long it just has to be a walk.
He can get so dirty so quickly. I can wash his face and he can walk away and I swear 30 seconds later he will be dirty again.
He has learned to turn the water on in the bath tub.
He likes to look at a picture book I have of foods. This and Little Gorilla are the only two books he will read.

No comments: