Today we went Blueberry picking with MOMS Club. It was really neat. I suckered Kev into going with us, since I had to work tonight. Joey really enjoyed picking blueberries. He says that they are the best he has ever tried. Luke was just happy to walk around and then he found a cat that he had fun playing with.
After that we headed to the Road Kill Cafe for lunch. Kev has wanted to go to this place for ever. It is a buffet. Kev wasn't that impressed, but Luke he was thrilled to there. He lots and lots.
On the way home we stopped at the Cheese Farm or as Joey says Cheese Town. Now I was very happy that we went here, because Luke and Joey were able to see some cows, a turkey, and some chickens and ducks. We got some cheese and both boys were eating it in the car. It is really good cheese.
I work tonight and then tomorrow is the circus.
No comments:
Post a Comment