Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday at the Beach

We headed to the beach today. They were having their annual sand sculpting contest. There were some that were really cool. I think my favorite was the frog.


Then we didn't like all the crowd so we headed down the beach were there are fewer people. We swam some. Luke and I played a lot in the sand. Luke likes to draw in the sand and build things and break it. We think Joey can swim, but aren't a hundred percent sure. He had a life jacket on today, because the waves were rough. He got anywhere he wanted very easily.
On a completely unrelated note. I will be calling Dr. Jones tomorrow, because of my shoulder. Over the last two weeks it has progressively gotten worse with the pain. I know that it isn't going to get better so I might as well call and see him again. I don't know what he will do. I am back to taking Tylenol Arthritis 3 times a day and Ultram at least once and a lot of times twice a day.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

Looks like tons of fun :-) I liked the frog as well! Hope your shoulder feels better!