Thursday, June 26, 2008

Calling all heroes

Joey is at VBS this week. He has been coming home sing this song called Calling all Heroes. I got the pleasure of hearing it today it is all the kids favorite song. It is a really neat song. It is going to be on a Veggie Tales movie that comes out this fall.
Speaking of songs, he was singing me other songs this evening and it was really cute. He not only knew the words but hand movements also.
Tomorrow is the last day of VBS, but Joey won't be sad. He says he will go to 4 year old school soon. This has been really good for him. He comes home really hungry and really tired. I ask him if he got in trouble and he said "I never get in trouble. I wouldn't do that."
He is enjoying playing with fake food and even tea party. I think it is good that he is learning to play with girls.

No comments: