Have been to see Dr. Jones. He feels that I pulled the rotator cuff again. He is going to treat me like a pitcher. I will be on light duty for 6 weeks at work. He refilled my ultram. He gave me another cortisone injection. I am going back to PT for the next month. He wants to get me to rest that joint as much as possible.
I turned in stuff to work about the light duty. Then I stopped at Bailey's to get some fruit and came home to get Joey.
I took Joey to a friend's house to make an art project for Kev for Father's Day. He said he was going to wait to give it to Kev on Father's Day. I gave it to him as soon as he saw him.

The poem says: This is my hand. My hand will do a thousand loving things with you. And you will remember when I am tall... That once my hand was just this small.
This evening we have to decide if we want to do a parade, music in the park, or the Sunset party with Clifford the Big Red dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment