Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Joeyisms

1. "Does chocolate milk come from a brown cow?"
2. We went to the dentist today. The suction set up they tell him is Mr. Thristy. He assisted while I was getting my teeth clean he placed Mr. Thristy in my mouth. When we left he said "I think I want to be a Dentist for a few days when I am older."
3. "I am 5 years old now. Me, Rett, Maria and Pedro had a pretended it was my birthday. So that means I am 5 years old now."
4. "Did you know that cats make my daddy sneeze? He needs to try to not sneeze around them and I know how. He needs to talk and talk and talk and that way he won't sneeze. Then I could have a cat. I never ever sneeze around cats."
5. "When I grow up I want to be Batman, because he is super cool!"
6. "Is cheese health food?"
7. "How come I never see the ham on a pig? Do I have a ham part?"
8. He found a slug and was playing with it. "Mom that isn't a slug. It is a snail, he just left his shell at his Mom's house."
9. I was talking to Luke and I told him that I loved him so much and I couldn't change a thing about him. Joey said "I could change things about him." I know I shouldn't have ask, but I asking what. "I'd name him Julius (this is a boy at the babysitter's house), because Julius gives me hugs all the time and Luke doesn't."
10. Finally!!! "I love Mom. I love Dad! I love Luke! I love MYSELF! Is that good?"

No comments: