Tuesday, June 17, 2008

8 years ago

So 8 years ago today, I never would have imagined that I would be eating dinner with Joey and Luke. I never would have thought I'd laugh because a Luke David threw rice at me during dinner. In fact, 8 years ago at this time I was laughing and smiling and enjoying my wedding reception. I had dreams of Sannibel and moving to Pensacola. I didn't know what would happen, but I knew that I had just married the most wonderful man in the world to me. The last 8 years have taken us down so many happy roads and a few sad, the one thing that has been super is that Kev has been by my side the whole time.

2 comments:

2003beachbunch said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I hope you guys get some alone time real soon!

bobettern said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, ANDREA AND KEVIN!!
I remember your wedding day!! You are truly blessed to have found happiness and love in one another. You have made a wonderful life and a wonderful family together. I'm wishing you many more years of happiness.
I hope you are planning something special to celebrate your 8 years of marriage!!
HUGS and HAPPINESS!!
BOBBIE