Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Give me the strength

Luke crawled in Joey's bed this morning and pretend to take a nap.
I ask him if he was Joey and he said "No No No!" giggling the whole time.
I got a glimpse of what lunch will be like this fall, nice and calm and full of eating.
Joey made this pirate hat thing at Bible School, he painted on it a little and it has beads.

I just want to say I am super tired. I haven't slept but a few minutes in the last 24 hours. This morning at 7:20 Kev had to go to the airport to leave for San Diego for his ROV competition. He thought he left later in the day when I signed up for work. So I had to leave a little bit early.
Then Joey had to go to Bible School from 9-12. They were suppose to nap after we picked Joey up. Luke decided that he would not nap. Joey did sleep for about an hour. So I got a few minutes of sleep, which I think might have made things worse. This afternoon because Luke is tired he has been doing ornery things and because I am exhausted I am not being my normal patient self. So I have been battling with the boys.
On a great note two women that are working with the 4 year olds told me how great Joey is doing and how sweet and mannerly he is. This made me very proud.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

I hope that you get some rest soon!