Monday, June 23, 2008

Vacation Bible School

Joey went to Vacation Bible School for the first time. He had a blast. After we dropped him off Luke yelled for him, I think he thought we forgot him at the church. When we came home he ran into Joey's room and yelled "My Joey?"
He was very excited to see Joey when we went to pick him up. Joey had a blast. He was busy telling me and Luke about all the fun things he got to do. He says he missed Luke also. He says he wants to go back tomorrow. He also says that learning all that stuff made him tired. He loved the song called "Calling our hero".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris is very tired when he comes home from school. However, I learned when he was two that I could run the kid into the ground and he would not be tired....but when he sat down to learn he was exhausted at the end of the day!

That is great Luke missed his brother so much. I think Ryan would have cheered that his brother was gone and he had me all to himself!