Yesterday morning after work I returned to Physical Therapy. The plan is to do 2 weeks of treatments to get the pain better under control. The first cortisone injection took a few days to kick in, but once it did I had no more pain. The day after this cortisone injection I had very little pain, but since that day I don't think it is helping much. So I am doing some sort of therapy that is suppose to help with pain, it worked extremely well the last time. After 2 weeks, then I am suppose to start hardening therapy. The idea is to strengthen everything around the rotator cuff, so that I don't continue to injury the rotator cuff. The Physical Therapist didn't talk like she thought it would work, but I am willing to try. I returned to Physical Therapy this morning.
After PT, one would think that I might want to come home and sleep. I couldn't sleep. I had to take the boys on a tour of Publix. I know some of you are wondering why a person would want to tour a grocery store, well there is lots to learn. We went with MOMS Club. They showed the kids the bakery and then gave all the kids a cookie. Then they talked to them about the deli and gave the kids cheese and popcorn. Then they took them back and showed them were they cut all the fruit and gave them fruit cups. Then they talked to them about meat. Then they took them in the back and showed them where they keep all the extra groceries. Joey was impressed that they had extra pink juice. Then we saw were all the trucks come in, usually between 1-4am. Then we walked to the Pharmacy, where the pharmacist told all the kids what he did. Then they were give balloons and bags of goodies. Luke got his bag of goodies and was so impressed with the apple that he started eating it right away. Joey was offered a job in the bakery, he is thinking of taking it.
After this I slept for awhile. We have had dinner and we have had our family walk.
FYI: Those of you that were confused like myself and thought Joey was going to be a student at 4 year old school, well apparently we were wrong. He informed me that he will be a teacher with students of his own just like his daddy. He thinks he will teach his students how to play with toys and animals.
Tomorrow is another day and I have more fun stuff planned for tomorrow.
Wearing a hair net from the tour of Publix
1 comment:
I hope your PT works! I know how painful that is & it only makes it worse when your therapist doesn't think that it will work! Love the pics of the boys as always :-)
Post a Comment