Well I am officially CPR certified for like the millionth time. I guess that is what everyone wants from a nurse to know if you go down in front of her that she could help you.
We are getting ready to head to Target to get a few items. We also are going to go get a wedding gift for Sean and Leslie.
The boys have been driving their daddy crazy this week. I think they have been fighting more this week.
Luke has started to really like Sesame Street. He really likes Melmo as he calls Elmo. He discovered yesterday that he has some Melmo toys and they have suddenly become his favorite. I have been missing Elmo a little so it is nice to see him around again. It is also nice to see him enjoying something so much. I ordered tickets for Sesame Street Live that is coming to Mobile a few weeks ago and now I think I made the right choice.
Joey has to clean his room. He lost his right to watch tv yesterday and was banished to his room. He proceeded to make a bigger mess in there and didn't seem to mind that he still isn't allowed to watch tv. The next step is no costumes. I am thinking that should work.
We will be leaving first thing Saturday morning for the trip to Ohio.
1 comment:
I so need to go do my cpr! I am jealous that you have it done :-)
Post a Comment