So it has been either so hot that the boys don't want to play outside or we have had thunderstorms and they can't play outside. On Monday afternoon we headed to the TT Wentworth Museum so that they could play in the cool air conditioning. This was the first time that Kev had ever been there and he was super impressed with it being free and all the neat things there.
Joey needs 3 guns to protect himself from the enemy. Luke is still looking for his egg.
Luke is going to start mopping at home.
This evening we headed down to Palafox Pier for the concert and so the boys could play in the water. This evening the special guest was Elmo. Now Luke would have nothing to do with Mickey or Minnie Mouse, but he gave Elmo 5 a few times. We couldn't get any pictures with Luke and Elmo because he was very quick around him.
1 comment:
I know that I have said this many times before but man I miss P'cola! Looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment