So why on Earth would we think we need to grow Watermelon??? First because it is fun to watch stuff grow. Secondly because a whole watermelon is over $5 at the store and 6 watermelon plants were less than $5 at Home Depot.
They are growing
This one is getting close to eat!!!

The final reason to plant watermelon is that these boys are going through it as fast as I buy it. Maybe when the watermelon are finally ripe then I won't go in the poor house buying watermelon. Because I bought a watermelon today at Publix and it is gone already.
Joey enjoying watermelon.
Both boys enjoying watermelon.
Finally when there is no watermelon to eat then one must settle for a popsicle. As you can see, he has a rough life. He gets to lounge on the couch with a pillow behind his head, his favorite blanket in hand and a popsicle in the other.
No comments:
Post a Comment