Over the last few weeks Luke went from hating to read to loving to read. He is constantly stopping us to read him a book. This morning I had the pleasure of reading him like 3 books. If you choose not to read to him he cries and throws a terrible fit.
My mom is on vacation and sent the boys a post card. Both post cards had buffalo on them. I handed Luke his post card and he said "Ah, buff!" and pointed to the buffalo. I didn't even know he knew what a buffalo was. This evening he showed Kev the post card and told him "buff lo!" He scares me at how smart he is.
Of course, Joey is smart also. He is looking forward to school this fall. He tells me that all the kids will love him and will ask him to help them learn about animals. He says his dad taught him all about animals. Today at the beach, he found a living sand dollar and he brought it to me and told we could hold it, but it would have to go back in the water. Luke wanted to eat it.
I thought I should also tell you all that Kev and Joey camped out in the living room the other night. Joey stayed up super late and had a ball. Kev slept in the tent until 1am and then he swears that he went back to the tent at 2am. He had a great time also, now he wants to figure out a place to take him outside this fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment