Today is the 4th of July. This is only my second favorite holiday. I love fireworks. This year I won't get to celebrate with fireworks. I have to work. Even if I didn't work, I am pretty sure that Luke's ear isn't up for fireworks. So this afternoon after the boys nap and I take another rest we might head downtown for a few hours for the kid's activities in the park. Kev was hoping for a parade.
I work tomorrow night also. This is my 4 day week. I have 3 more weeks and then I go back to the 2 days a week. That will make me happy. I will have a month with Joey, before he starts 4 year old school.
Next Wednesday is our day of doctor's. The boys go for weight checks, speech checks and 18 month checks and an ear check. Then in the afternoon I go back to see Dr. Jones about the shoulder.
No comments:
Post a Comment