Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer sick

So Luke went to the doctor Monday for his ear infection. He seemed to feel much worse yesterday. I was really worried about him. Today he seems some better. I felt awful yesterday, because I had to work. I don't like to work when my boys are sick. I think that they need Mommy then and even though Kev can and does do everything I do, I wish I could be there.

Joey has a cold and doesn't seem to feel awful, but he is sleeping a lot. He is coughing some. He is taking his cold medicine very well so he must not feel great.

Kev has the same head cold. I think I am safer being around my patients than this crew. Kev flew and every time he flies he get a head cold.

I don't work tonight or tomorrow night.

I went to PT this morning. Dr. Jones has to approve more. I go see him on Wednesday.

2 comments:

2003beachbunch said...

gosh...i hope all of your boys are better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope everyone starts feeling better. I get a head cold every time I fly too.