Friday, July 18, 2008

Just wondering

I am just a little upset. I have been hearing at work from other people that have had injuries that I am not suppose to be taking patients. I have been on light duty on and off since December 21. During this time I have only missed one day of work and have always taken a full load of patients. I have not made a big deal out of anything except for floating. When I float the other people aren't so accepting. They don't want to do my lifting and are just mean. I spoke with Janna Armentrout, the Associate Health Coordinator and she said she fixed it so if I were taking patients I wouldn't float. I did float last Friday. I was suppose to float on Monday and refused. Then I spoke with my boss who acted very shocked. Then in the coordinator's meeting she told all the coordinators that that I wasn't suppose to float. She told me she was going to get it clarified and then let me know, but I haven't heard one word from her.
Then last Wednesday is when I went to see Dr. Jones. He decided that I need to go to a surgeon and need to get it cleaned out so I can heal. He called Janna before I left the office. Today is over a week later and I haven't heard one word. I tried to get in touch with her 3 times yesterday and was unable. I called today and she still wasn't available. I left a message for her to call me back. I am getting really irritated with the whole thing.

No comments: