Sunday, July 27, 2008

My day off

My day off before working the next 4 days started out by swinging by the Krispy Kreme after I got off work to get 2 very special boys donuts. After the boys ate their donuts, we headed off to Gulf Breeze to Publix. Yes, we have become addicted to Publix. Then after I helped put the groceries away then I slept a little while. A very little while, but it counts none the less.
Joey said "Mom look at his face!" I said "What is wrong with that face, it looks perfect to me?" Joeys said "but Mom it is a mess!"

Luke loves to play Peek-a-Boo and he says it when he moves his hands.

When I got up Kev and Joey did a sort of scavenger hunt with a GPS. Kev is teaching Joey to use a GPS, so he hid a sucker over at the park and then put wave marks in to help Joey find it. Apparently, it took Joey no time at all. I don't even know how to turn on a GPS let alone how to find anything using it.
Then all of us went over to the park for a little while. I ran some with Joey. We played and had fun.
When we came home Joey decided to play hide and seek with Kev. Joey had to go into the spare bedroom to count while Kev hid. Even though the door was closed, Joey still covered his eye and stood at the door counting.
Joey very serious about Hide and Seek.

Must go prepare some dinner. I am fixing ravioli for Luke, he loves it. I hate to think how much he will eat tonight.
I almost forgot. The shoulder is doing much better. Now I just have muscle soreness. It is amazing how much better it is.

No comments: