Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday is busy

Today is busy!!! Kev is putting up our new garage door opener since the old one died the other day. We didn't want to head to Ohio without our garage locked. He seems to think it is much easier this time around with the installation process.
I took Joey and Luke with me to Publix for some grocery shopping. I have been making Kev go so he can push the cart, but since he was busy with the garage door opener I had to suck it up. Now my shoulder is aching like there is no tomorrow. I am trying to get the floors clean now. I figure if my shoulder is going to be hurting a bunch I might as well do all the things that make it hurt more.
Tonight Joey and Kev are going to put a tent up in the living room and go camping in the living room. It is very hot outside and Joey has been wanting to go camping.
Soon we will have watermelon that we grew. I hope they taste good. Even if they don't Joey will eat them and swear they are the best he has ever had.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

I hope that they get you in for surgery soon! Make sure to rest it when you can! Hope that your trip to Ohio goes well :-)