Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Big brothers

Today while I slept from work last night, the boys got a long really well. Kev said that both the boys played outside. He said that he needed to get some work done in the house and the only way it was going to happen was if he put them out to play. So he constantly checked on them and cleaned things up. Well he watched Joey help Luke out of a lot of sticky situations. At one point he looked out and didn't see Luke so he looked out the window by Joey's window and noticed that Luke was stuck. Well here comes Joey "Daddy, Luke is stuck and he is crying and he needs your help." Luke had climbed on the reel for the garden hose and got his leg stuck. Kev went out and got him and brought him in and changed his diaper. Right as he was finishing up, here comes Joey with 2 cups of applesauce and 2 spoons. He told Kev that him and Luke were going to have a snack. They sat at the table eating their applesauce and Joey explained "Luke, I remember when I was a little kid I got stuck there and I cried. It is OK. You just got to learn what you can do."
That is what I want for my boys more than anything.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

So sweet! That gives me hope for this new little one! Kevin sounds like a big help around the house too!