Most of today has been spent taking care of two sick boys. Yes, it feels as though I am at a one man hospital. I believe I am the cook, housekeeper, laundry services, nurse and when all else fails I am the mommy.
Here at the Turner Family Hospital we have lots of activities for sick boys. We have sleeping where your friendly nurse will give you doses of Tylenol or Motrin whichever you are due and then Mommy comes in and will rock or rub your back or whatever you want to help you rest. We have a large selection of movies for your viewing pleasure. We have meals or if you prefer we can just provide you with pretzels and your drink of choice. We have laundry services and guarentee to get your blanket back as quickly as possible and smelling good or your money back. Our excellant laundry services also take care of pajamas, shorts, shirts, and provide services for our employees. We offer room cleaning services where our housekeepers wipe down the beds and mattresses or steamclean the mattresses, plus provide freshly cleaned linen. Now you are requesting an item that we don't have in stock, don't worry just let your friendly nurse know and she will contact our local courier service and he will pick it up.
With all the great news about the Turner Family Hospital, I would just like to say we are full. We can no longer except patients. In order to continue to give this high quality care we do not feel we can except more patients. So if our courier service is sick he has been told he isn't allowed to come in.
1 comment:
Poor boys! I hope that they are both feeling better :-) And that you are getting a little rest.
Post a Comment