We went to Tyler's 4 year old birthday party today. Tyler played on Joey's soccer team. Tyler would sometimes kiss Joey and Jayden, neither boy seemed to mind. So today she turned 4. I was talking to her, this was the conversation.
ME "So Tyler is today your birthday?"
TYLER "Yeah today is my Strawberry Shortcake Birthday!"
ME "WOW! How old are you?"
TYLER "I'm 4, it is my Strawberry Shortcake 4 year old Birthday! Come see my cake."
We walk into the house to see the cake.
TYLER "Look it has Strawberry Shortcake. It says Happy Strawberry Shortcake 4 year old Birthday to Tyler, that's me."
Then she ran off. The cake did have Strawberry Shortcake on it, but it said Happy Birthday Tyler.
The boys had a blast. She had a jump thing in the backyard with Strawberry Shortcake. Which Joey loved. Joey thought Luke should jump. Luke wouldn't get any for anything. Luke walked and ate cake and ice cream and ginger snaps. Joey jumped and played with Myles and Jayden mainly. Kev got to talk a lot to Myles' dad which he loved. I got to talk to a few people and mainly got to chase Luke, but that is my job. I follow Luke. My mom says that Luke reminds her so much of Aaron. She also says that I could put up with Aaron when no one else could, but doesn't know if I should have to forever but will be because Luke is just like him.
I think we are going to try to get together some with Jayden and Myles this spring and summer. These boys have lots of fun together. Myles has a sister a few months younger than Luke. Luke and Brianna play great together. So that will be great.
On a different note. If my shoulder doesn't start to feel better, I fear I will need to go back to see Dr. Jones. We have been trying to have rotten weather so I am hoping it is the weather.
1 comment:
Funny! We went to a birthday party today too with a bouncy castle. Only the theme of ours was Scooby Doo.
Pretty random...but Ryan still loves the Yobaby yogurt. Did you see that they know have Yokids? I am trying to get Chris to eat them but he won't stray from the sugary Danimals!
Post a Comment