I won 4 free tickets to High School Musical on Ice from Pcolamoms.com through the Pensacola News Journal. I can see if you were 8-12 year old girl that this would be awesome. We took Joey and he seemed to enjoy it. He didn't understand where the ice was and we had to explain that. I can honestly say I was glad that we didn't purchase the tickets.
Me and Joey at the show
Joey sitting in his seat anxiously awaiting the show
All three of us well mostly
Kev and Joey leaving the show.
Luke stayed home with a babysitter. The show didn't start until 7:30 and well frankly Luke can't stay up that late. He has been having lots of fun these last few days.
This is Luke and the lid from his diaper pale.
This is Luke driving his car
Happy Belated Birthday to GB. Hope that these pictures help bring a smile to your day.
No comments:
Post a Comment