Wednesday, April 9, 2008

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Lets see here. Granny left this morning. Joey has been missing her terrible. He keeps asking if she is in Ohio yet. She left a plastic bracelet from church here, I am sure it was no big deal. Joey thought it was, but Kev wrote a note supposedly from Granny telling him that she left it for him to watch. Baby Luke has been cuddling with me all day long. I think some of it is because his leg hurts from his shot and part of it was because he had me all to himself.






We were suppose to go to an ice cream social with MOMS Club today, but we didn't go because Luke kept rubbing his leg. I was afraid we'd get there and he'd be grumpy. I think this made him happy. He was able to love on me.
Tonight for supper we had one of Luke's favorite meals, spaghetti. He loves it, but Joey hates it and Kev isn't a great fan, so we rarely eat it. I wondered after we had it and I was cleaning up the big mess why I didn't fix it when Mom was here to help clean Luke and/ or the kitchen table.



The last picture is of Luke in the bath tub after I brushed his teeth. He loves to have his teeth brushed, he just giggles the whole time. He will point at his tooth brush.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish Ryan loved having his teeth brushed! Instead he enjoys the spitting part. He lets me in to brush his teeth for about 5 seconds then pushes my hand away to spit.