This morning I took the boys to get haircuts. They are looking a little less hairy. Luke has a big problem with cape that they use when cutting hair, so I just took his shirt off of him. He had a sucker during his haircut and thus he was a big sticky and hair mess. He was cleaned up.
Then we went on a mission for fruit. We got more strawberries. We love our strawberries. Next week we are going strawberry picking with MOMS Club. For some reason I think Joey will eat more than we end up with in our basket. We stopped by this place up the road, it has strange hours and we now know why. They don't have enough fruit in the store to keep it open. So we headed to our favorite place Bailey's. We got corn, strawberries, peanuts and a cucumber.
Our garden is growing. We have pea pods, potatoes are starting to bloom, we have small tiny heads on he brocolli and the green beans and tomatoes continue to grow. Joey checks his garden daily.
Now that the boys are getting bigger. I have gotten to work outside more with my flowers. This is so relaxing to me. This weekend I hope to get more mulch to put down. I also want some more flowers for the other side of the front porch. My husband and son picked some out and I used them, but they aren't the best for our yard or weather. I am not sure what we will plant. The other side has many plants that are just starting to green up, some of which my husband thought were dead.
1 comment:
I haven't taken Kendall for a haircut yet....afraid that she won't stay still for it :-) You are a brave woman. Hope you have a great time working outside this weekend!
Post a Comment