So the boys walked around and looked at planes. They played in the kids area. Luke enjoyed walking up and down the steps. We went outside and studied a F-18 up close.
Finally they gathered us all up and said that we needed to walk over to the area for the practice, that they were going to fly. We got there and were already. One of the FA-18's took off flew around and landed. They had to cancel the practice. They told us to return to the museum and the pilots would be there to sign autographs. By this time Joey is super excited.
Joey was very excited to have met a few of the pilots. Luke was able to meet the one also, but he didn't really care.
After Joey met a few pilots we headed upstairs to have some fun in some planes. Luke loved this he didn't want to leave his plane and cried when I took him out. I think Luke has found his calling in life. I think he might want to be a pilot. Joey says that he is going to be a Blue Angel pilot and a helicopter pilot now. After this we headed to the gift shop and then to the car. Luke fell asleep before we got off the base. This was a great day. I have never had so much fun at the Naval Aviation Museum before in my life.
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun & really makes me miss P'cola! I loved watching the Blue Angels!
Post a Comment