Sunday, April 27, 2008

Date night


Several weeks ago I found out for sure that Sheryl Crow was coming to Pensacola. Instead of suggestion that we go, I did what any woman that has been married for awhile would do. Yep, I bought the tickets and then sent my husband an email thanking him for buying me Sheryl Crow tickets and suggesting that he should work on getting a babysitter.
It was great. We went to the Orr House for dinner first. We had a nice relaxing conversation and got to enjoy spending time together.
Then we headed down to the Civic Center for the Sheryl Crow concert. It was great. She has an amazing voice and she sounds as amazing live as she does recorded. She is not a showman like Jimmy Buffett. I got to sing to all my favorite song. I was in heaven.


The boys seemed to be happy with the babysitter and she was impressed with how easily they went to sleep. Joey seems fine now.
The above picture shows you what our little Luke is up to. He has decided that climbing is tons of fun. So several times a day like especially when the adult figure runs to the bathroom, he climbs up on the table. I am not liking this at all.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

So glad that Joey is all right and that you guys got to escape for a date night :-) How fun! I miss the civic center being so close. Hope ya'll are doing well!