Thank goodness soccer will be over tonight. We were trying to get Joey ready for his game and he threw a terrible fit, he screamed and cried and kicked. We finally got him dressed. He says he doesn't want to play again. Kev told him he'd never let him play again, but we all know if he wants to play again he will. I wonder if everyone else goes through this. Of course, every Friday is like this. He doesn't nap at the babysitter's house, he plays super hard and then by 5pm he is exhausted. He left the house looking great, smiling and talking about how great he was going to do at soccer.
I must go to work, so I will miss this game. I would go for a little while, but it is across town tonight. I have to get myself ready and then pick up Everett tonight.
When I said Bye to the boys. I told Joey to have a good game and he said "Mom take care of lots of sick people."
1 comment:
We went through a similar situation with Chris. I finally told him that he wasn't allowed to take any classes until he was 8! Of course that wasn't true either but I have limited his classes to 1 per session and he is doing much better.
Post a Comment