This morning when Joey woke up he went to the bathroom and then came to our room. He was burning up with a fever. He said his back and arm hurt. I gave him Tylenol. He laid around at 8:30 when Dr. Grier's office opened I called and talked to the nurse. She thought they should see him.
We went at 1:30. By this time he still has a fever and he only complains of his right shoulder hurting. Since they saw him on Thursday for his legs and sternum hurting, they were aware of everything going on. They noticed that his throat was a little red. She decided to check him for strep, it was negative. So they ran a bunch of labs checking for arthritis and infection and electrolyte imbalances. We made it through the labwork.
I had taken Luke to the babysitter's. When I went to pick him up he was asleep on the couch. She said that he had played and that they had a snack. When his snack was over he climbed up on the couch and went to sleep. I picked him up and he had a fever. So I have two sick boys.
Right now one is on the couch watching tv and the other one is sleeping in his crib. I hope they sleep some tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment