Yesterday when we were at Walmart we noticed that they sold Underoos. We didn't even know they made these anymore. Well Joey loves him some superheros. So went got him some Batman Underoos. When we got home we realized that the shirt was a size 4 and the underwea is size 6. We had to return those this morning. Joey was super excited when we got home. He had to try them on.
I am hoping that Joey will settle down and we will be able to get along today. Luke and me are doing just fine. My major problem with Joey is him being so bossy. I will correct this.
Last night Joey was talking. He likes to sleep without a shirt on, but as soon as he gets up in the morning he has to put a shirt on. I said that he is just like his daddy, because Kev does this also. Joey responded with "You bet!"
Luke is starting to talk some. This morning he screamed "Bankie!" for his Blanket.
2 comments:
Thanks for the Birthday wishes! As my dad reminded me this morning, I am closer to 40 than 30!
All the best to the Turner Family.
Anthony
LOVE the blue tongue :-) How cute!
Post a Comment