Thursday, April 10, 2008
My luck is back
My nursing pin was lost. I couldn't find it anywhere last week before I went to work. Those of you that know me best know that I freak out when I don't have my pin at work. There was a time, I'd make Kev bring it to me if at all possible. I know this sounds weird, but it is lucky. It insures that I will have a better shift. When I graduated from Mt. Carmel I knew that I would always wear my pin and I do. No one wears their nursing pin down here, so that makes me sort of unique. I knew the darn thing would show up, but Friday came and still no pin. We looked and I said a lot of prayers. Last night Kev found it underneath the corner cabinet. I feel my luck is back. Yes, this is the most important jewerly to me. I know I should say my wedding band or engagement ring, but that pin is all me. I earned it. I have visions of my boys fighting over it when I die, probably will never happen. Thank God it is back!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know just how you feel Andrea! While I don't where mine everyday, I make sure that it is packed with my fine jewelry whenever we have to move and there are times when I drag it out when I am feeling down about work! Glad that you have yours back!!!
Post a Comment