Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fun Weekend

We ended up having a wonderful and fun weekend. Some friends of ours that live in Mississippi that are getting ready to move to Virginia came to Pensacola for the weekend. So we were able to get together with them last night and then again today for awhile. Today we headed to Lulu's. It was a fun time. Joey got a Henna tattoo, so there are some pictures of that.
Luke playing in the sand


Joey getting a Tattoo


The finished product


Joey and The Conrad Girls


Bev and Eric

Me and Luke The whole gang



After we got home. I mowed the front yard and then headed up to Home Depot to get some supplies for my gardening. We needed to mulch and weed some. I did get a few more flowers also. I have the flowers beds just about how I want them now.

The New Oleander

Daisy



This is a sun tolerating impatient
Something I thought I'd try
I thought this was neat.
Things are finally shipping up


Finally our vegetable garden is coming right along. I will need to freeze some brocolli. I think next weekend we will be eating homegrown peas and probably some homegrown potatoes.
Peas

Brocolli

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

looks like you were busy :-) It looks great. Thanks for the tip on home depot! I don't know with Relay and a few other activites if we will be able to do anything this weekend or not :-(