Monday, March 3, 2008

Mom's Club

Last night was my first activity with Mom's club. It was rock climbing. Now this was a lot of fun. I didn't do a lot because of the old shoulder.

I met 8 really nice women. They all are stay at home moms. I am the odd ball because I work a little bit. I still fit in. They seem to get why I would work a little. They all talked about in their careers it is either work full time or none at all. One lady said that she had thought about going back to school to be a nurse, but her Mother had open heart and she figured out then she could never do the job. It was really nice to be able to go someplace for fun with adults.

Tuesday we are going to tour Joe Patti's Seafood. I am looking foward to that also. I think Joey will like that. Most of the Mom's Club activities are playgroups, but some of the activities are touring kid friendly places. So I am excited.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

I'm glad that you had a good time Andrea! And can I say man I miss Joe Patti's!