Friday, March 28, 2008

Some time off


I had ask for this weekend off, but I was told that I'd have to work. Something must have changed, because I showed up for work last night and I wasn't on the schedule. My boss said that she had told me I had the weekend off, but I know I didn't misunderstand her. So it was nice to be able to come home and suprise Joey. Baby Luke was already asleep. I think my boss might have heard that I was looking at other options and thought she better give me the time off. I am pretty well liked there. At one point, one of my many managers told me that I could go far at Sacred if I wanted to.
I had also been thinking of leaving Sacred Heart, but something in my gut tells me to stay. So I called the lady at West Florida and told her that I didn't want to waste her time with an interview next week. I know this might sound weird, but something drew me to Sacred Heart. My first day of orientation at Sacred Heart I got a sign from Thomas a beautiful rainbow over the hospital telling it was the right decision. I think once again Thomas is telling me to stay, I think that is what is in my gut right now. As Kev said last night "Thomas would never mislead you!" I think that is very right.

No comments: