Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday Monday Monday

Today we joined the MOMS Club at a local park for a day of fun. It was a rather small park. There were plenty of kids to play with and no one else was there other than the MOMS Club. We left first because Luke was tired. The boys came home ate lunch and then both took almost a 3 hour nap. It was a lot of fun. Next week we are doing a tour of Petland with MOMS Club. Joey can't wait to go back.
I spoke with West Florida about a new job. Sacred Heart is getting worse and worse and worse. They are expecting us to take care of more and more patients and it is really becoming unsafe. If you use that word, then we are told about how it use to be. Well in 2000 when I moved down here I interviewed for a job and told Kev that I couldn't work there, because they expected to much. I even talked to him about transferring to OSU to finish his degree. So I know how it use to be and wasn't interested in it. I am hoping for a 3-11 PRN position.

2 comments:

2003beachbunch said...

Hey Andrea! Glad to hear that you liked the MOM's club! Have you thought about going back to Baptist ever? Just a thought!

Turner Family said...

I have considered going back to Baptist. The problems are
1.) Kevin still hates the place.
2.) I'd rather not work 12 hours.
3.) I don't know many people that work there anymore.
4.) I'd take a pay cut
5.) I promised Kev and my mom I wouldn't work on the oncology floor if I went back.

If West Florida doesn't find a 3-11job for me then they are out also. I just continue to put up with Sacred. Besides if I go back to school for my ARNP I think Sacred is a better place for tuition reimbursement.