Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter






We woke up this morning and Joey said "Mom can I come cuddle with you?" I told him sure, as soon as he got in bed I told him "Happy Easter!" He said "Oh, I have to go see if the Bunny came?" He went running out in the living room and we hear "What?" He comes running back to tell us that the Bunny had come and then he said something that will shock you all. "The Bunny brought to much stuff!"

Have been to church on this Easter Sunday. It was good. Of course, Luke is at the age where he doesn't want to sit still for an hour. So he had to go to the cry room with his daddy. Joey was good.

Happy Easter to you all.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

Sounds like you had a great Easter!! Love the family pictures too by the way!