Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Working Full Time

How do women that work full time do it??? Seriously, I work two day a week and sometimes I wonder how I get it all done. This week has slowed down things, but if I worked full time I would have to call off work because my baby is so sick. We'd have to rush constantly. I am glad that I am able to stay home as much as I do. I'd rather have fewer nice expensive things so that I can just hang out with the boys more. I think spending time with them is more important that the things I buy them.

Luke remains sick, but is doing a little better. We are able to control is fever now and he has started to eat a little more. When Luke won't eat that says a lot. He did eat his oatmeal this morning, but he didn't say "MMMM!!!" after every bite.

Joey is fine. He has a soccer game tonight. Unfortunately, Luke and I will miss it. I am sure he will be upset about that. Then I can't go to his Thursday night game because of work. I will be at his Saturday game.

The last time I took the boys to the doctor in January for their well visits, Dr. Grier mentioned if money allowed I might want to consider using organic milk. At first, I thought no it was just to expensive. Then I started thinking about and thought I kept my boys on Enfamil Lipil because she said it was the best. She is now tell us that it would be better to us Organic Milk. So we have switched to Organic Milk. It is a lot more expensive, but maybe it will be better for the boys.

An update on the garden. We are starting to see grow. We will see what happens.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

Amen to women who work full time! I definately couldn't do it either!