Thursday, March 13, 2008

Is it really Thursday already???

This is a picture of Luke and his blanket playing in his wagon one of his favorite toys.

The plan was to take the boys to the babysitter's house and then head to PT. Well Joey cried and cried when I mentioned going to the babysitter. He told us last night that he didn't feel well and then this morning when he woke he said he didn't feel good, but in no time he was telling me he was all better. He had no fever. I decided to drop Luke off and take Joey home with me. I think this was a smart choice. He went to PT with me and was wonderful. We came home and ate lunch. Then it was naptime. We took a nap together and he slept for almost 3 hours. After he got up he looks much better and acts much better. He does miss Luke. He has ask me three times when we can get Luke.

Tonight at 6pm, Joey has a soccer game. I won't get to see this one either. If I can get ready, I might go watch for a few minutes and then head to work. The exciting news is that Tessa is going to come watch him play. He is super excited about that.

I am not ready to return to work. I feel like I just left work. Maybe it is because I have been taking care of a sick baby all week. One of the other boys that Mrs. Kristie watches has been sick also, he has been to the doctor twice. He has had high fevers and blisters in his mouth. It sounds like Luke and him have shared this bug. Luke had blisters in his throat.

No comments: