So I ask Joey if he wanted to go get fruit. The first question he ask was "Can we go to Bailey's and get strawberries and grapes?" So off we headed. We went and got grapes, broccoli, bananas and searched for strawberries. I was thinking that I should have pulled over along the road yesterday to buy strawberries. Then as we are ready to check out Joey found two little containers of strawberries. The lady told us that she would sell us both for the price of one. She said that they got some strawberries yesterday and that they were already gone. At least the guy along the road seemed to have plenty.
We came home and I washed grapes and strawberries and let the boys start their lunch with that. I heated up a can of Chicken Noodle soup. By the time the soup was ready the fruit was completely gone. I ask a simple question "Who likes grapes and strawberries?" The was the response I got.

I thought this was funny especially since Luke raised his hand also.
I thought it was equally funny when Luke had eaten all the noodles and started drinking the broth from the bowl like a dog.

Yeah, he got every last drop. Probably a good thing since he has a runny nose again.
No comments:
Post a Comment