Friday, March 14, 2008

Two GOALS is Amazing!!!!

That is right, our Joey scored a goal. The crowd cheered and Joey came running over to me and said "Mom, did you see that goal I made?" I had to lie, I had just got to his game. He then said "I did it for you. Wasn't that cool?"

After I left for work he scored another goal, but it was in the wrong goal. He was so excited that he scored two goals. He told his daddy that scoring two goals was amazing. Kev decided to tell him that one of the goals was in the wrong goal and he told his daddy that it didn't matter he kicked the ball in the goal.

Now I am super excited to go on Saturday. He seems to have come a long way in 3 games. Me and Baby Luke will be so tired when the game is over, but we both will enjoy watching Joey.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

I love that kids just get excited about the game!! WOO hoo go Joey.