Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Easter is coming!!!

This morning I made Joey a deal, if he'd take a good nap today then I'd take the boys to see the Easter Bunny. Joey was all over this. He slept for over 2 hours. Luke slept from 9am till 1pm.

When he got up he ask if we'd be able to go to see the Easter Bunny. I told him we would. The only problem when we got there the Easter Bunny was taking a nap. We walked around for a little while and then when we went back the Easter Bunny was ready for the Turner boys. Joey went right up and got on his lap and was excited. Luke well he wasn't so much. He finally walked over there and grabbed an egg. I put him up on his lap and he looked at the Easter Bunny like he wasn't sure about him, but then he looked back at his egg. When the guy was already for the picture Luke was crying. The guy told me that there was no one else around and he'd work to get a better picture, but I wanted that picture. I mean it doesn't fit his personality at all. He is so laid back and very little bothers him, but the Easter Bunny makes him cry.

The other exciting news, tonight I went to put Luke in the bath and I was talking to him about his bath. He said the word bath three times, then when I tried to get him to say it to Kev, he wouldn't.

We will be going on Sunday to get some family pictures taken. I really wanted to get the boys picture taken together, but then I decided that we don't really have any pictures of all of us.

Joey has gone back to calling me "Momma" and Kev "Dada". I guess it is because he hears Luke say that.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

Kendall hates the Easter bunny too! Well she isn't fond of santa claus either...maybe it's a costume thing!