This morning Kev headed off to the golf course. The boys and I headed off to Petland with MOMS Club. They brought out 2 dogs, 2 bunnies, a bird, a lizard and a snake. Joey touched them all. Luke touched the lizard and then cried and when the snake came he grabbed my leg. Of all the people in the room, he would have been better off grabbing hold of any of the kids. I know I would have been no protection to him if the darn thing would have got lose. So we held each other tight while the brave Joey touched away. Of course, when we left Joey informed us all that his favor thing he touched was the snake. Luke seemed to like the bunnies the most.
We loaded in the car and when we got about half way home, Luke is asleep at this point, Joey realizes that he doesn't have his blanket. Because I am a good loving mother I turned the car around and we rescued the blanket from the animals at Petland.
By this time it is almost noon. The boys haven't had lunch. Luke is way way way past his naptime now. So we opted for some McDonalds chicken nuggets and french fries. Both boys came home and ate as if they never have had a meal in their lives. Now both are napping.
1 comment:
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment