Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Going to see Dr. Jones

I had an appointment bright and early this morning with Dr. Jones. Got the boys up, fed, and dressed. We got to the appointment just in time. Dr. Jones saw me for a whopping 5 minutes. During this time, Joey talked to him mostly. Joey told him about Venom, something about Luke, ask him about a knee joint. Joey finally says "Dr. Jones do you have rice crispy treats for me and my brother?" The first visit that they came with me, Dr. Jones gave them rice crispy treats. Apparently, Joey didn't forget and didn't want Dr. Jones to forget. Dr. Jones was out of rice crispy treats, but he found some equally diserable treats, each boy got 2 pieces of Easter candy. Luke had his gone by the time we made it to the car. Then cried because Joey was holding it over him. Then Joey decided that he didn't like it and gave both pieces to Luke. The good news is the shoulder is healthy and I don't have to come back to see Dr. Jones unless I start to have more pain.