He was suppose to go for his 15 month check up at 9am. Instead he went for a sick visit. His ears have some fluid, but aren't infected, his throat is really red. They tested him for strep and flu, thank goodness both were negative. They say that it is probably an adenovirus and you just treat that with lots of love and lots of fluids. Once again, he made sure everyone that he came in contact with knew just how miserable he is. We got strict orders to just stay home for the next few days. So that we will be doing.
He was given stict instructions to eat popsicles. He is following Doctor's orders.
2 comments:
How scary! Kendall spiked a temp of 104 over the summer and I freaked out. It's totally different when it is your child! Hope he gets to feeling better.
I was lucky enough to not have to experience high fevers with Joey until this past summer when he was 3 1/2. I wish Luke could have waited that long.
Post a Comment