Monday, March 17, 2008

Break time

Luke is so busy these days. He is into something all the time and if he is allowed to have it then he is throwing it. He is throwing everything all the time. He has been in time out more times than I can count today and well he laughs and sings and doesn't care at all. As soon as he is out of time out, he finds something he can get into or throw again. Then you yell at him and he smiles that sweet smile that has gotten him out of so much trouble in the past. With Joey, time out was and is such an effective time, but Luke just doesn't give a darn. He is just interested in having fun again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I started Ryan in time outs about a month ago when he started hitting everyone. I actually thought it was a bit too early. It makes me feel better to know that someone else is doing it too!