Saturday is September 12. Yuck!!! This is Thomas' 7th birthday. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss him and wonder what if. We try to make this day a very happy loving family filled day. We think that is what he would want. Today we worked on the new improved stepping stone for his tree. We will set the stone out on his birthday by his tree.
The new stone. Everyone picked out something that they thought he would love.
Joey= Army guy
Luke= Goofy
Kev= Car
Me= shark
We put the maple leaves on it because his tree is a red maple.
The hard working men and creators of the stone.
Luke ran away at the last minute. Kev was trying to get him back.
2 comments:
did you figure out something for your family to do next Saturday? I hope that whatever it is goes well! Love the new stepping stone!
Yeah, I think we are going to go camping at Big Lagoon. It is close to home and I can get some sleep during the day, before we go. Plus on Sunday, Luke and I have a date, we are headed to Elmo Live. Joey starts CCD.
Post a Comment