Today would have been Thomas' 7th birthday. We had our annual Turner Family day all planned out. We were going to go camping. Well it rained and is suppose to rain more tonight. So we went to plan B. I worked last night. So I came home and slept. The boys headed out to Fort Pickens and had an amazing time so I have heard. Then when I got up from sleeping. We all headed to get hotdogs at The Doghouse Deli. Then we went to Cordova Lanes and went bowling. Afterwards got ice cream and then hiked a trail at UWF. The best part is that when we got home, we saw a rainbow. We have always thought of Thomas as our rainbow maker.
Luke was super proud of the stone.
My boys.
Me and Joey. Does anyone notice the mouse on my shoulder?
The stone
Bowling is fun, but maybe not the best idea for my shoulder
Joey bowling. He got a strike today and he was thrilled. He said that Jesus told him to get a strike.
The whole family
Luke bowling
Action shot of Kev
Eating ice cream
No comments:
Post a Comment