The other day he said "Mommy, I love your soft dog hair!"
At church we had a breakfast and we sat with this lady and he said "Why is she pretending to be a neigh?"
"Joe Joe isn't nice like you. He doesn't give me meat!"
"Daddy is my best friend when he isn't mad at me."
Kev showed him a green crayon and he ask him what color it was. Luke answered "It is Oscar." We guess because Oscar the Grouch is green.
Today when Sesame Street came on, the song was on and he said "I know how to get there. Go to downtown Pensacola!"
1 comment:
I am having a hell of a time teaching Ryan his colors. I don't know if he thinks it is funny to tell me everything is blue or if he really doesn't get it. The only color I know he knows for sure is black.
Post a Comment